Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well I've been home for just over 2 weeks.  I have over-indulged in all things I've missed!  I spent last in Washington DC attending a conference for work.  I met some great folks, which may end up being great connections for future international jobs...if I decide to go that route.  While in DC I was able to see a couple of friends that I haven't seen in over a year.  I attending the 48th Annual Congressional Baseball Game.  It's the Democratic congressmen versus the Republican congressmen.  In other words, it's a bunch of old people playing baseball, and it is hilarious.  The played at the Nationals' stadium.  

I'm back in KC for about 2.5 weeks and then I'll be going to Colorado for 1.5 weeks in July for a family vacation...1st one ever!  In 2 two days I will be having surgery on my sinuses and having my tonsils removed (which I guess is a big deal at my age).  So unfortunately I will no long be able to indulge in good food and beer for a number of days...damn!  Oh well, this surgery should benefit me in the long-term.

My family and friends have been wonderful to me since I've returned!!  Thank you all!!

1 comment:

What's in a name? said...

It's cuz you're awesome man...lol