Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Attempting to Wrap Things Up

Seeing that I haven't posted in quite a while you may assume that I've been busy or that I'm lacking motivation...both are true. I'm down to my final 5 weeks in Korea. It's hard to believe. I'm swamped at work and I don't think that I'll get everything done that I need to do before I leave...I can only do so much. Wrapping up things in one place while getting ready for a move to another place is quite overwhelming, enough so that I don't even want to deal with it. But I'm trying to knock out things one a time. Last Monday I visited the Swiss Embassy to submit my Swiss Visa application. If all goes well I should receive it right before I leave Korea. Last Friday I had a shipping company visit my apartment to provide me with a quote to get all my crap to Switzerland. My ticket is booked to leave Kansas City on August 16th and arrive in Geneva on August 17th. I'll get to try out LOT-Polish Airlines. I've been spoiled here flying with Korean Air.

There are a lot of things running around inside my head, but I'm going to save them for myself or another post. I'm ready to be back in the USA right now. I need/want to see my family and friends, and touch base with "home."

1 comment:

What's in a name? said...

im really happy 4 you man.