Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Those Bastards!!!


Someone stole my credit card information! The other night I was working on the computer and started receiving emails thanking me for my order, or saying that my order was being processed. Right around the same time the credit card company called to report some suspicious spending. I confirmed that the purchases being made were not being made by me. So this is what "I" purchased:
- 2 auctions on Ebay...I don't know what they were
- urban clothes from DrJays.com
- clothes from zazzle.com
- online web hosting space from 2 different companies
- something from Cyber Health
- Berry Acai drink and some type of tea
- Theft Identity from LifeLock, Inc.

The total amount spent was just over $1000. Since it is fraud I will not have to pay, but some of the orders were already shipped. The funny thing is everything was shipped to my residence back in the states. So the thieves were kind enough to at least send me what they bought =) Anyways, thanks Nate for returning the packages when they arrive! But if you want some FUBU gear, then have at it =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take that berry acaia drink. And if those ebay purchases turn out to be a set of Chris King/Open pro wheels I'll take those too.

6 weeks until you're back? I wish we were around to see you!

later,
Ryan