Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good News

We just received word that we will be allowed to travel over the Chuseok holiday (Sept 30-Oct 5).  I haven't bought the ticket yet, but I will be headed to one of three places in China: Yanji, Beijing, or Shanghai.  I'd like to go to Yanji because I will actually be able to step foot in North Korea, but I will be with 20 coworkers - something I don't really want.  If I went to Beijing I'd get to see the Great Wall of China plus some other cool sites.  And outside of Shanghai are some beautiful mountains.  Hmmmm...where shall I go?

2 comments:

Number Cruncher said...

Beijing. You can't beat the Great Wall. (One place on it has a pretty sweet zipline, too.)

Liz Lincoln said...

Wow - tough choices Darby. I'm kinda voting for the Great Wall too. NK would be cool but the coworkers part sounds like a drawback.