Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Suit Up!!

Warming up!

Watch out everyone, the foreigners are out tonight!

Embarrassing but funny! Like I said, I'm a dancing machine here, but by no means a good dancer.

This past Friday night, some buddies and I decided we'd go to the "Shampoo Night Club." There was no shampoo there, but there were many other interesting things...maybe I'll get to those. Anyways, we decided for that night that we would be business men because when you're well-dressed here you are definitely treated better. This night called for us to "Suit Up!" Four of the six guys when and bought a suit, one guy already had one, and then there was me...no suit and I wasn't going to go buy one to wear for an evening. So no suit for me, but a vest did the trick...kind of...I did stand out as you'll see in the pictures...oh well...I looked like I left my jacket behind. The club was a mixture of a large open venue with tables and a dance floor and then private rooms surrounding the entire club. Since we were "businessmen" and made a lot of money we paid for a room, but spent plenty of time out on the dance floor. The night turned out to be a hit. We danced and noraebonged (karaoke) till 5 in the morning. I am a dancing machine here in Korea, but still not a good dancer =)

No comments: