Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Videos From My Trip

Hayes, Billy and I riding around Bangkok in a Tuke Tuke. It's a taxi with 3 wheels...kind of a combination between a car and motorcycle. Billy speaks Thai. I wish I had a video of him speaking Thai with the locals (they always seem amazed).


This is part of the waterfall that we searched for all day. The water was warm.  Watch Hayes fall in the background =)


This video is from my first night in Bangkok. We watched about 4 hours of this.


Here I'm sending off a lantern. Pretty fun. A couple times during the year, the Thai people send these up in the thousands. We were just playing around.


This video is from New Year's Eve, which was spent in Khao Lak, Thailand. It was a pretty low key and relaxing evening. The tiny lights you see floating along in the sky are lanterns, which you saw in the previous video


I tried posting a video of the cock fighting, but it was removed. Maybe I'll try again later.

No comments: