Sunday, January 25, 2009

Clarification

So I received a bit of feedback from my "An End To Every Beginning" post and it seemed like what I intended to communicate was not was received on your end.  That was not intended to be a depressing post by any means.  The 2008 year brought with it a lot of great experiences, but was coupled with its difficulties as well.  There are many things that I will take with me from 2008, but there are also many things that I am leaving behind.  I'm relinquishing control in  areas of my life where things are out my hands, but also taking control of other areas that are my responsibility.  I'm letting go of a lot of unhealthy/unrealistic expectations that I place on both myself and others.  I'm doing quite well these days.  Sorry for the confusion there...Thanks for your concern =)

No comments: