Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In Bali

Hey all!

I'm sitting in an internet cafe in Ubud, Bali. Just thought I'd write a quick post even though I'll be returning to Korea somewhat soon. Bali is amazing! The people are friendly. The scenery is amazing. The food is legendary!! =) I've been here for just over 3 days, and will be headed to Uluwatu, Bali tomorrow after a cycling tour. Uluwatu is on the southern side of Bali right on the ocean. I'll be there for 4 days and will be back in Korea on the afternoon of the 11th. I'll have a lot to write about once I return to Korea and have ample time to write. I've taken a couple hundred pictures, so I'll have to figure out a way to put a link on here to my photo album. That's all for now! I don't want to go back to Korea, I'd rather stay in Bali =) Damn.

No comments: