Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Much Going On

In my attempt to update this on a regular basis, it's time for a post even though there's not much to write about at this moment.  Last week I had 3 days off plus the weekend, so a total of 5 days off for the Chinese Lunar New Year.  This is a huge holiday in Asia.  In Korea, pretty much everything shuts down for 2 days.  I went up to Seoul several times over the break and it was dead!  Originally I was supposed to spend this break in Tokyo, but I spent way toooooo much money on my Christmas trip, so I opted to stay in Korea and relax...and it was great.  In 3 weeks I leave for my India trip.  I'll write more about this trip as it gets a bit closer to departure date (Feb 20).  Like I said, there's not a whole lot of new things going on right now...

This is a gift from my Korean buddy Sam. He's a graphic design student at a local university and he has his own line of clothing called "Mating Heroes." He makes some pretty funny shirts and this is one of them. I have the pleasure of wearing this shirt around...haha!


Min Hyung (friend I met back in KC) and I hanging out at one of my favorite places in Itaewon, 3 Alley Pub.

1 comment:

Liz Lincoln said...

If you really want to get out of being the Asst. Soccer Coach, just wear your "Mating Heroes" shirt to practice. You'll be free in no time.