Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ben Folds Five - Evaporated

The Ben Folds Five album "Whatever and Ever Amen" captured my senior year of high school(1997-1998)...a time of transition, anticipated change in life, closing one chapter while opening another. Recently, this album has found its way onto my playlist, and it brings back many memories. Now I find myself in Korea, in my late twenties. I've uprooted my life. I'm in the midst of transition. There have been significant changes in my circumstances, and significant changes within myself. I'm 4 months into a 2 year chapter of my life...at times asking myself, "what have I done...?"

1 comment:

Chip Greenwell said...

That's a great song.

I was fortunate enough to see Ben Folds live at Truman State University about 2 months ago. It was a relatively small show and a great experience.

Keep going, man! This is a transition, but something that will change you forever.