Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a Post

It's Wednesday night and I just finished watching "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." I just love that movie!!!!  I'm getting ready to go up to Seoul to meet a friend. This last week leading up to Christmas Break has been quite busy with work and with friends. This week I've had (or will have) two Christmas dinners, one Christmas party, and a couple nights out with my Korean friends. I've hit the pool 3 times this week and it feels great! My technique is still there, but I don't last too long, but that makes it easier to see results. Saturday morning I catch a bus at 6am up to Incheon (Seoul) Airport to catch my 10am flight to China, then on to Bangkok. I will be packing on Friday night...I'm a last minute packing type person. This is another boring post, but I figured I should post something. Here are some random pictures from the past few days...

A sculpture made by a student.  I don't know how they got away with this.  I found it (and what I'm doing) quite inappropriate, yet hilarious!!  Sorry.
A list of items up for auction at a school fundraiser.  Please read carefully (click to enlarge)....
Crappy cellphone picture of a dance club.
The Christmas tree from "Christmas Tree in a Can."  It's awesome!!!  Kind of reminds me of the tree from "Charlie Brown's Christmas."  =)
A few co-workers and I after a Christmas Dinner at Outback Steakhouse...that's right, we have Outback here!!  =)

No comments: