Friday, December 19, 2008

...and I'm Off!!

It's Friday evening.  I just finished packing for my trip.  I didn't really know what to pack, but I knew that I didn't want to pack a whole lot.  Tomorrow evening I'll be chillin' in Bangkok, eating some amazing food, and who knows what else.  For the longest time I've wanted to do some international traveling.  Prior to moving to Korea I'd only been to Mexico three times and Jamaica twice, other than that my traveling was within the states.  I added Korea and Japan to the list and will soon be making some more additions.  FINALLY!!!!!  Here a some packing pictures...


This is all I'm taking for 3 weeks!!! =)

Medicine, money, book, etc...

My trusty North Face backpack. I've had this thing since 1996 and it's still kickin'.  I bought a new backpack that I've been wanting to use, but the green guy has been everywhere with me, so I might as well not abandon it now. It's been soooo good to me!
I'll have limited internet access on my trip, so please don't expect regular posts for a while.  I will post if I can, but no pictures will go up until I return because I'm not taking my computer with me. 

Peace out!  Darby

No comments: